Wanted: an experienced QA tester. Someone who knows how to set up test plans and scripts. Who can perform those tests. And guard and improve quality of platforms of large, international brands. Sounds like you? Read on, because we might have a match!
What will you be doing?
As our new QA Specialist you and your colleagues will be working on stabilizing platforms for our clients. And these are not the least. Volkswagen, Procter & Gamble, Action, Yamaha and CZ: they are all part of our portfolio. In each phase of the process, you pay attention to the stability, usability, continuity, performance and the design of the platform. You do this with different QA techniques, tools and test scenarios. The right tool depends on the chosen test approach or goal. For example, end-to-end testing, integration testing, regression testing or exploratory testing.
Within Agile testing, we are working more and more towards automatization, so we pursue this goal with the entire team. Oh, and speaking about the team: you will form a knowledge triangle with the Product Owner and Scrum Master, but you will also be working closely with your development team.
What do we expect from you?
- You are a team player who doesn’t strive for perfection, but for a solution that suits the customer’s needs
- You have a flexible mindset. As soon as user stories are transferred by developers, it is up to you to test them right away. So you have to be flexible in the scope and planning of your tests and align timely with your development team about the delivery.
- You can work independently and are assertive
- You can keep all the plates spinning. Working on several projects at the same time shouldn’t scare you, as you won’t be scheduled on projects full-time
- Your are proficient in English and Dutch
Next to this, we expect the following skills:
- Academic or higher professional education working level
- At least 3 years of experience as a tester in the IT field with experience in online projects (level ISTQB Foundation / TMap)
- The main language in most projects is English. Therefore, good English writing and speaking skills are required
- Experience with working in a Scrum/Agile team is a must
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (like Cypress) is a plus
- Knowledge of Load/Performance testing is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems with Commerce solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of TDD of BDD is a plus
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange a flexible work schedule to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone
No recruitment agencies please. We’ll fill this vacancy ourselves.