As a Senior Front-end Developer at Valtech you deliver the best end-user experience, using all the tools and technologies that are available in our fast-evolving community. Whether your website or application is being used on a pc, mobile device or even an IoT connected device, you know how to take performance to a higher level.
What will you be doing?
What do we expect from you?
- A significant amount of relevant experience, preferably in a similar environment such as a digital agency (8+ years)
- Strong focus on the technical implementation of frontend solutions
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Jest, Cypress, Git, Babel, Webpack, Node.js, NPM)
- Interest towards CI/CD, DevOps, microservices, (docker) containers
- You have experience in solving cross-browser compatibility and client-side performance issues
- You are familiar with Agile and Scrum
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language. Do you speak Dutch too? That’s a great advantage
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone
Feel free to contact me (Max Recruiter) via email@example.com or via whatsapp 06-15 26 18 52 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.
Our recruitment process:
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
- Application received
- CV/phone screening by Recruitment
- CV screening by Hiring Manager
- 1st interview*
- 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)