Are you the one in your family or friend group that always arranges anything there is to arrange? And have you found yourself also doing that professionally, for some 5+ years now? You might be our next project manager!
What will you be doing?
Our project managers are busy bees. That’s why we’re looking for a new addition to the team!
One a day to day basis, you:
- Are the main contact person for the client
- Communicate with developers, marketers, designers and information analysts about process as well as content
- Safeguard quality, budget and planning
- Are responsible for the daily operational management of scrum teams at the office, at partners and/or at the client
- Monitor, administer and report on the project and manage the budget for the client
- Facilitate the team so that they can do their work optimally, and you keep an eye on the team dynamics Basically are the glue that holds a project together
- Basically are the glue that holds a project together
What do we expect from you?
- You have 5+ years experience project managing commercial projects involving external clients (both fixed price and actual-cost basis)
- You know how to prepare and manage a project plan
- You know how to safeguard and adjust budgets
- You have experience in an e-commerce/digital environment, like a digital agency
- You are naturally accurate and communicate clearly
- You have experience with Agile/Scrum projects and are familiar with other methodologies
- You have experience working with development teams
- You have an affinity for technology and creation
- You speak fluent English (Dutch is a big plus)
- You don’t mind working from home (partly) – at least while the Covid-19 measures last
At Valtech, we believe in an integrated working partnership with our clients. We usually do this at one of our offices, but occasionally work at the client office. This requires flexibility and gives you the opportunity to expand your network.
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your team captain, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange a flexible work schedule to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Businesscard)
- Collective Care Insurance Scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st interview*
5. 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)
Feel free to contact our recruiter Sharon via email@example.com or via Whatsapp
06-11 81 84 33 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.