We’re looking for a Sitecore Developer.
As a Sitecore Developer, you will be an active member of client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers, and effectively lead a development stream on a project.
A successful Sitecore Developer is highly adaptable, shows strong initiative, is able to work independently, has a driving desire to grow professionally towards specific goals, and is energized by working in a team environment. This position requires a focus on writing great code and a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and software development lifecycle. You must be a self-motivated individual and take pride in delivering high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams, and solution architects to own and deliver high quality and high performing solutions on time and on a budget to our clients
- Working with the Solution Architect, define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution
- Provide knowledge in the resolution of frontend and backend issues
- Setup the project development environment at the commencement of the project
- Code reviews with the development team
- Work independently with the client technical lead
- Prepare and execute demos and training sessions on the technical solution
- Write technical documentation for the delivered solution
- Production deployments
What do we expect from you?
- 4+years of web application development experience
- Excellent programming skills in .Net
- Experience with the successful delivery of several digital projects
- Working experience with Sitecore
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone