We are Valtech: 'Value through Technology'. That's exactly what we love about digital: it transforms the way we work, the way we live and the way we interact with companies. Many of today’s digital experiences we are all so used to today, were unimaginable 2 decades ago. With technology, customer behavior changed. And accordingly, customer expectations. Customers demand more convenience, greater speed and above all, they demand to be treated as unique individuals. That is why we at Valtech focus on creating valuable customer experiences rather than developing ‘just’ features and why we believe in ‘Transform by Doing’.
In order to do drive the commercial success of the digital transformation for our key clients, we are looking for 2 talented and experienced Digital Strategy Consultants. As a Digital Consultant you will be part of a highly transparent, proactive, engaged and innovative team of digital consultants with various backgrounds and skillsets.
What will you be doing?
As a Digital Strategy Consultant, you drive pitches and help develop long lasting partnerships with our clients. It's important for you to combine business sense with creative thinking. You have a clear vision on how companies can use digital opportunities and resources to transform themselves. You advise on and monitor progress in running programs and continuously explore improvements and new opportunities with clients.
You’re the kind of person who grabs a whiteboard pen -or opens a new, remote Miro board- and inspires colleagues to solve a joint challenge. When a presentation calls some extra persuasive power, you take the stage. If there’s an introductory meeting with a new client coming up, you rapidly work your way through what for you is new material and then surprise everyone with a couple of razor-sharp insights.
Your key responsibilities:
- Set strategic and tactical direction on project and account level
- Based on data, (pro-actively) advise, propose and convince clients on relevant solutions
- Work closely with different disciplines at Valtech such as design, development, user experience, content creation and digital marketing to deliver upon the digital strategy
- Create buy-in and alignment with key client stakeholders on e.g. the digital strategy, proposed solutions, digital road map and way of working
- Support the creation of high-quality digital content for marketing- and sales purposes
- Communicate digital plans and results with key client stakeholders
- Lead the process from business challenges to idea generation, concepting, validation, development and rollout
What do we expect from you?
- University degree at Master level
- At least 3-year work experience at A-brands (agency, client or consulting) as a consultant, product owner, strategist or change manager
- Experience in an international context
- Excellent English language skills, both written as spoken
- Take ownership and drive projects forward
- Analytical, strategic, entrepreneurial and commercial
- Extensive knowledge across design, data and marketing technology tools
- Hands-on with a ‘get shit done and just do it’ mentality
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty of room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from your team captain, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly, to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Businesscard)
- Collective care insurance scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st interview*
5. 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)
Feel free to contact our recruiter Sharon via firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp
06-11 81 84 33 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.