Are you passionate about HR or Learning and Development and looking for a great internship at a digital agency? Read on, because this might be something for you!
Our Dutch Academy team (which is part of the HR-team) is looking for an intern (5 months or longer) that can start 1st of September 2021 and help us out with all sorts of different things including your own project. Since we are looking for talent, we are open to different studies. If people matters or learning and development belongs to your interests, read on.
What will you be doing?
The Academy at Valtech is a broad platform to learn and develop yourself. Online, offline, through workshops and training sessions or just by reading a book. At Valtech, the Academy makes sure everyone has a way to develop themselves through continues support from a special Academy team.
The team exists out of a manager and an associate. Your focus? Making sure the Academy becomes a better place than ever. You could help us out with supporting all our training-related services, delivering content for our eLearning platform and your own projects of course.
There is also a special assignment waiting for you. We can definitely use your help! Currently we are developing learning path for the most important disciplines of Valtech (think about UX Design, Development and Marketing Services for example). Your job is to identify the needs in the organization and to offer the right courses, training and eLearning that support these needs. The result is very tangible and valued; a digital learning guide for all our colleagues.
Entrepreneurship will be rewarded, since there is enough space to create and deliver your own ideas. Another great thing with working at Valtech? Good work will be launched! (maybe even for Valtech Global).
What do we expect from you?
- HBO or university student
- Studies: Education, Organization sciences, HR, Communication and Marketing, Digital media, or any other relevant study
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to make strong connections
- You are available for at least 3 days a week, preferably 5 days
- Excellent English skills and Dutch is a plus
- You’re structured, flexible but also motivated to work together in a team – we will make sure you’re getting the right guidance and help in your very own personal development
- Being able to work within a fast moving and dynamic environment
- You don’t mind working from home (partly) – at least while the Covid-19 measures last
A huge plus will be if you have experience with any of the following:
- Design and video editing experience with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign for example)
- Affinity with online activities, such as experience with e-learning
- Experience with learning (like giving and arranging trainings sessions, events, workshops etc.)
What do we offer in return?
Great internship terms and conditions as part of a winning team. Apart from that, you’ll get an internship compensation, laptop to work with, memorable parties and of course room to develop yourself.