Technical web analyst
Does data make your heart beat faster? Is data your king? We are looking for a technical web analyst that can implement web tagging and tracking that leads to high quality data that helps us measure our impact on clients, and more importantly facilitate proper decision-making.
You work for leading brands within our growing Marketing Services team, and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them. Knowledge sharing and continuous improvement are second nature to you.
What will you be doing?
- You are responsible for measuring platforms. So you have experience with Tag Management Systems.
- You develop a measurement plan, implement the necessary tagging and then ensure proper implementation;
- You ‘own’ your data. You provide your colleagues with the data they need and, together with the team, distill insights for platform optimization. You work with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Webtrends. From your data driven mindset you take yourself and our customers to a higher level;
- You proactively analyze data and optimize platforms where necessary and you help brands such as Heineken, Remeha, Suez, Yamaha and PON to further develop their data driven mindset.
What do we expect from you?
- We are looking for someone with 3+years relevant experience. Someone who is eager to discover the world and tools of tomorrow and who is eager to acquire new knowledge quickly.
- You create, audit and implement measurement frameworks (KPI's, tagging plans, reporting, analysis, etc);
- You love implementing tracking systems in platforms of our customers (e.g. advanced e-commerce environments);
- You have experience with e-commerce and implementing tracking systems for the advanced e-commerce environments of our customers;
- You're naturally inquisitive and feel a constant itch to discover just what new tools offer (and don't offer); you're data driven and like to think things through (especially when things get technical);
- Experience in working a cloud based environment (such as Google Cloud Platform), using query (BigQuery) is a pre
- You have experience with Adobe and working with Google Analytics (universal and preferably also GA4) and Firebase
- Are experienced with Tag Management Systems (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with dashboarding and data visualization tools like Google Datastudio or Klipfolio, and integrating web analytics, CRM, social and marketing automation data.
- You feel at home in a multidisciplinary environment with creative colleagues and developers.
- You like working in an environment where you have contact with international clients and colleagues.
- proficiency in any programming language is a plus (i.e. Python, R etc.)
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone