Do you have an eye for finding and attracting the best talent and a knack for networking? And do you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and international environment? Then join our Talent Acquisition Team as our newest colleague! You’ll be like a football talent scout, but with job boards instead of football fields as your playground (this means you don’t have to stand in the rain for hours on end #winning).
Who are we?
Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We are a network of more than 5000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers with offices in 19 countries (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Mexico, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, UAE, UK, Ukraine, US). Although this position is located in the Netherlands, you'll have the opportunity to work with colleagues all around the world.
Apply today! We can’t wait to meet you!
Valtech in numbers:
* Almost 5000 colleagues all around the world
* 488 people hired this calendar year (40% women/60% men)
* 237 total net growth of people this calendar year (42% women/58% men)
Here is what you’ll be doing:
As the newest member of our Talent Acquisition team, you fulfill an essential role. You’ll be responsible for the start–to–end recruitment process, (online) employer branding, and the sourcing of your potential future colleagues. You will also play an essential role in achieving the growth ambitions of Valtech Netherlands. Last but not least, you’ll cultivate a sense of belonging in all aspects of the work, team, and across multiple relationships.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the entire recruitment process of our non-tech positions. You will be the first touchpoint for candidates and will accompany them through the hiring process in collaboration with our hiring managers
- Making sure all candidates – whether successfully placed or not – have the best experience possible
- Advising and assisting the Hiring Managers and (Digital) Directors on all Recruitment related themes and new market insights
- Keeping our ATS (Teamtailor) up to date, including job set-up, job posts, candidate hiring flow, and administration around the offer process.
- Pro-actively advising on the use of existing and new innovative recruitment tools, techniques, and campaigns
- Working on Talent Acquisition-related projects with your colleagues to continuously improve our talent acquisition efforts.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest recruitment trends and best practices.
What your future team looks like:
Our Talent Acquisition Team currently consists of Max and Sharon, with whom you’ll work closely. Sick of looking at their faces😉? No worries! You will also work closely together with our People & Culture Team, our Valtech Academy, and (digital) marketeers in this role.
Here’s an idea of what Max and Sharon are up to at the moment:
Besides taking care of the daily recruitment process and attracting the best talents, they also work on a few internal recruitment-related projects. Some of those include setting up a new career site, setting up a global talent pool, and improving our (online) employer branding and candidate experience.
As our new colleague, you can contribute to these projects, too!
What we hope to find in you:
- 2+ years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced (international) work environment (desk recruiters are also welcome to apply)
- A Bachelor’s degree
- You are well-suited to work in a constantly changing work setting, and having to adapt to how you work daily is not an issue for you
- You obtain a proactive attitude and excellent communication and listening skills
- You can easily align your priorities with those of Valtech’s
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is not a must but a plus!
- You live in the Netherlands or are willing to relocate to the Netherlands
What can you expect from us:
- Finding yourself in a fast-growing company, where your career can evolve: we’re aiming to hire 95 new colleagues in 2022
- Great opportunity to support and contribute to recruiting exciting and impactful roles at Valtech whilst learning and partnering with our global Talent Acquisition Team
- Extensive onboarding program
- An international environment that respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to own what you do and to develop yourself
- Influencing who we hire as your future colleague
- Hybrid workplace: combine remote work with working at the office
And you’ll get:
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your fellow talent acquisition colleagues, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continually develop your skills and expertise. And because working, learning and our private lives are increasingly intertwined, you can organize your working hours flexibly.
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Businesscard)
- A laptop and mobile phone
- Work-from-home budget of € 55- per month
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st interview*
5. 2nd interview