Valtech is looking for a passionate business leader to join us as Client Director and drive the growth of our Benelux-based digital transformation agency.
As a Client Director, you drive and seek successful client relationships. Together with the Delivery counterpart, you will be focusing on client needs and growth, KPIs and identifying new business opportunities by presenting Valtech as a pivotal partner.
What will you be doing?
- Leading and enabling the Client triangle and experts from our Service lines in Multidisciplinary teams to maintain and grow our client relations
- Managing clients’ portfolios ranging from €2-€5+ million in annual revenue
- Mastering clients’ business goals and the KPI’s of C-level and assisting in their accomplishment
- Leading and creating innovative strategies that result in Valtech’s commercial and client growth
- Managing commercial aspects of client relationships, including contracts, pricing, profitability, internal revenues and forecasting
- Leading end-to-end presales /RFP responses/ pitch processes through qualification and win strategy definition
- Systematically collaborating with Valtech’s key regional technology platform partners, e.g. Adobe, Microsoft, Sitecore, Salesforce, Commercetools, VTEX and Optimizely etc.
What do we expect from you?
You know the agency game to succeed in the role because you have practiced it for years. You can articulate the value of digital transformation to B2B or B2C clients in just a few words. Most importantly, as a digital native, you can translate the trends and jargon of the digital world into valuable information a C-level executive would understand, value and buy.
In addition to that, you should have:
- 7+ years experience within the tech professional services field
- 5+ years of experience in growing and managing complex client relationships in a matrix environment
- 3+ years experience with digital services.
- Personal drive to “Getting it done and right” and understanding the fine art of balancing risks when growing a business
- Flexibility to adjust on the fly to new demands and business environments
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and people skills working with internal and client teams
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty of room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some support from your manager, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to develop your skills continually. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider. And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can flexibly arrange your working hours to match your creative peaks.
In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Business card)
- Collective care insurance scheme
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st interview*
5. 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies, an assessment (after the 1st interview) is part of our process. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)