Do you dream of guiding people to grow professionally? Are you the expert in building strong client relationships in the digital world from the comfort of your home and at our offices? Perhaps, your drive to “get things done and right” is what makes you an excellent professional. Awesome! You might be the candidate we’re looking for!
What will you be doing?
As our newest Delivery Manager, you will lead a team responsible for one or more customers. You connect sales, customer performance and individual performance with a satisfied customer. You are part of the team’s success and, ultimately, Valtech. Essential in this role is the management of a multidisciplinary team in combination with the individual coaching of these team members. You can get the best out of your team to ultimately do the best for the customer.
Additionally, you will be a visible leader in your industry, a senior member of the global Valtech community and someone passionate about developing teams and shaping Valtech’s future. This position is located in the Netherlands.
Your daily responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the team performance, development and growth leading to strategic client relationships, meeting long-term client needs and leveraging relationships across the clients to deliver better outcomes and win-wins
- You stimulate employee engagement by motivating your team and continuously measuring satisfaction; you steer where necessary
- You guide the colleagues in your team to achieve their personal and professional goals, and you are clear about the expectations of their role.
- You are responsible for the evaluation cycle, including the continuous evaluation of goals and expectations and adjusting these
- You coordinate the counselling of colleagues in particular situations, such as long-term absenteeism or dysfunctional
You don’t do all these things alone. The Delivery Director, People & Culture consultants are there for you and the core members (Account Triangle) of the accounts your team serves.
Who is your future client, and what does your future team look like? We don’t know yet! We work according to our circle principle: your excellent performance with your customer and team enables the team to grow. If a team grows too big, a new team will arise from an existing team, which you will lead. You start as part of a current team, and together, we form your future team.
What do we hope to find in you?
- 7+ years of work experience in a fast-paced international work environment
- Proven experience in motivating teams and driving customer performance
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams within the digital work field is a big plus
- Ability to create a safe environment with a strong culture of learning and improvement
- Ability to communicate at all levels; in particular, senior clients, project stakeholders, and teams
- Excellent command of English language and preferably Dutch
- You live in the Netherlands or are willing to relocate to the Netherlands
What can you expect from us?
- A fast-growing organization with grand ambitions
- Great opportunity to build and grow your team, both in terms of client results and personal development
- A comprehensive onboarding program through our Academy platform
- An international environment that respects diversity, equality and individuality
- Freedom and opportunities to develop yourself
- A hybrid workplace: flexibility to combine working at home with working at the office
In addition, you’ll get:
We offer excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your fellow talent acquisition colleagues, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continually develop your skills and expertise. And because working, learning and our private lives are increasingly intertwined, you can organize your working hours flexibly.
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Business Card)
- A laptop and mobile phone
- Work-from-home budget of € 55- per month
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st (online) interview*
5. 2nd (online) interview
*for some of our vacancies, an assessment or case is part of our process.