Do you have a bird's-eye view? Are you a natural at coordinating activities and people? Ready to go above and beyond to make our clients happy? If so, you sound like the perfect fit to be our new Digital Project Manager! In this role, you’ll work collaboratively across Valtech Netherlands and our global network. You will make sure the quality of our work is up to par and maintain a good relationship with clients on a tactical level.
What will you be doing?
You will join a team of project managers working with an all-star list of clients on transformational projects. You will make sure the governance for the project is in place and monitor and report on the delivery progress of our multidisciplinary teams who are experts in digital, creation, technology, and marketing.
Proactivity in managing risks, identifying problems in delivery and taking actions to resolve and escalate issues is natural to you. You support our clients in having a clear vision and plan and you make sure the Valtech team helps to realize their objectives. Leading our teams and being involved in growing our business is within your nature.
Below are some of the things you will be doing on a regular basis:
- Are you the main contact person for the client
- Communicate with developers, marketers, designers and information analysts about the process as well as content
- Safeguard quality, budget, and planning
- Are responsible for the daily operational management of scrum teams at the office, at partners and/or at the client
- Monitor, administer and report on the project and manage the budget for the client
- Facilitate the team so that they can do their work optimally, and you keep an eye on the team dynamics
- Be a part of the Valtech PM craft circle to learn and share with your PM colleagues
What do we expect from you?
You know your way around digital projects because you have worked with digital for at least 5 years. You always see the bigger picture and can talk about technology, strategy, branding, UX, design, marketing and development at the same time. In that way, you can lead, coach, and inspire multidisciplinary team(s).
In addition to the above you have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital (senior) project management within a digital agency or corporate environment
- You have experience working with development teams
- A bachelor degree
- You know how to prepare and manage a project plan
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of applying Agile to a scaled, multi-team setup
- 1 or more Project Management qualifications (eg, PSM, PMP, SAFe, LeSS, Prince 2, etc)
- Fluent English skills; written and spoken
- A flexible mindset
- A hands-on mentality and ability to switch between tactical and operational interventions
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your team captain, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange a flexible work schedule to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- A pension plan
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Business Card)
- A group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Work-from-home budget of € 55- per month
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st (online) interview
5. 2nd (online) interview