Within Valtech it’s all about share, dare, and care. And our company cultural values fit perfectly with the Agile values. As a beacon of expertise in Agile, you live and breathe these values.
In your role as scrum master, you create a team culture where we can share, dare and care about each other. Besides that, you maintain the scrum process and coach project teams, the Product Owner, and the client’s stakeholders. Our purpose? Creating self-managing teams who deliver maximum value for our clients in a dynamic agency environment. And these are not just some clients; you could be working for Audi, Danone, DSM, L’Oréal, Philips and Volkswagen. Sounds like a dream? Then read on!
What will you be doing?
Setting up and optimizing the agile collaboration within your teams and stakeholders. You're the first point of contact for product owners. You coach and guide the team, the PO and their stakeholders in an agile way of working. In our digital agency, managing stakeholders is a key competence as a scrum master. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively across Valtech Netherlands and our global network. In our global network, we share knowledge and we make sure the quality of our work is up to par. This position is located in the Netherlands.
What do we expect from you?
Excellent autonomous worker, you have an affinity for technology. Within Valtech your entrepreneurial mindset will help manage your journey as a Scrum Master. You have experience in agile within a digital agency. Next to this, we expect the following:
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- You have experience working within a digital agency or environment
- Experience with scaled Agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSs)
- You carry out the agile values and make sure your self-managing teams deliver the most value possible
- You manage external and internal stakeholders like a boss, with a focus on maximizing the value delivered
- You master the art of removing impediments successfully
- Coaching your team and product owners is your second nature, think of agile mindset, cultural and group dynamics, self-management and stakeholder management
- You know how to facilitate workshops for collaboration/team dynamics
- You live in the Netherlands or are willing to relocate to the Netherlands
What can you expect from us?
- A job at a fast-growing international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- A comprehensive onboarding program through our Academy platform
- An international environment that respects diversity, equality and individuality
- Freedom and opportunities to develop yourself
- A hybrid workplace: flexibility to combine working at home with working at on of our 4 offices
In addition, you’ll get:
We offer excellent employment terms and conditions; a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your fellow colleagues, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continually develop your skills and expertise. And because working, learning and our private lives are increasingly intertwined, you can organize your working hours flexibly.
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Business Card)
- A laptop and mobile phone
- Work-from-home budget of € 55- per month
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable
- A refer-a-friend bonus with up to € 1.150,- up for grabs!
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st (online) interview*
5. 2nd (online) interview
*for some of our vacancies, an assessment or case is part of our process.