Hey, social media enthusiast! Is there nothing you would rather do than create awesome social campaigns? Are you always on the lookout for optimizations? And are you up to taking the lead in growing a digital agency’s social media services?
Then we've got the job for you!
We are looking for a Senior Social Advertising Specialist to join our Marketing Services team. You will join forces with fellow social advertising and SEA specialists, strategists, art directors, and digital marketing consultants. Together, you will create engaging digital campaigns for our clients.
Sounds like a dream job? Keep on reading.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be fully focused on creating and optimizing social advertising plans for our clients on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. You’re dedicated to achieving the set KPIs and with substantiated proposals, you will convince customers to take the right approach. Once a campaign is running, you’re constantly in touch with visual designers and copywriters to steer optimizations.
But that’s not all! As our senior specialist, you’re also the one taking the lead in promoting and growing our social media services. Working on RFPs, spotting opportunities, and spreading the word of social media inside and outside Valtech; it’s all part of the job. You will also take your place in one of our craft circles. In these small groups of enthusiastic experts, you will share knowledge and help other craft members develop their skills.
What else will you be doing?
- You set up, manage, analyze and optimize social advertising campaigns of our international clients and keep a close eye on budgets
- You analyze data in ad managers and Google Analytics - you love doing in-depth analysis and not just setting up a report
- You execute, analyze and optimize A/B tests
- You share your considerations with clients and colleagues, provide the necessary insights and report on the impact that a campaign has achieved
- Your base results and recommendations on hard data
- You keep your knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and other social channels up to date
- Our ambition is to help our international colleagues and customers from our European skill center in The Netherlands. We expect you to make an active contribution to this.
What does your future team look like?
As a Social Advertising Specialist, you will work on various projects and clients, like Philips, Wavin and DSM. You will become part of the Marketing Services team. This fast-growing team works on strategy and concepting, creation (copy, photography, video, design), content production, content migration, and digital marketing. We’re continuously expanding and building our team. There’s a lot of freedom to shape the team together with your colleagues. What’s more: we even expect this from you.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 4 years of experience with managing and optimizing digital campaigns in social channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and/or Instagram
- Experience working within a digital agency or environment is a big plus
- You have up-to-date social advertising skills (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- You see yourself as a guru in one of the social channels or aspire to become one
- You feel at home in a challenging, international, and creative environment where you’ll work with other experts and strengthen each other
- You have (some) knowledge of Adobe Campaign (plus)
- You're free to work wherever you want; in the office, in your own home, or even somewhere abroad. However, as our senior specialist, we do expect you to visit one of our offices at least once a week.
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary, and plenty of room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from your team captain, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning, and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly, to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you will get:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Businesscard)
- Collective Care Insurance Scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Work-from-home budget of € 55- per month
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair, and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st interview*
5. 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after the 1st interview) is part of our process. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.