Does data make your pulse race? And do you love to measure the impact we make for our customers? As part of the Data team, you put your indispensable technical insight to work for powerful brands like Heineken and Yamaha. Do you feel comfortable in a challenging, international environment? And would you like to be part of a team of experts who work closely together? If so, you could be our Senior Data Technologist who we are seeking!
What will you be doing?
You take on complex questions – and you love it. You spend your time collecting and connecting data as efficiently as possible, whether this involves using an API, a database or information from a web page. You are the link between marketing, data and development and you determine what will be the successful approach. You work closely with our clients and help them to further develop their data-driven mindset.
In other words:
- You love data management, web analytics and automation systems
- You can draw up measurement plans and support implementation of your plans across different platforms
- You work on dashboarding and connecting different platforms to supply these with data
- Your work generates unique insights that you use to ensure that all our clients’ marketing channels are managed effectively
What do we expect from you?
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- University-level (Dutch HBO/WO) education
- Experience with Digital Analytics Tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and Tag Management & Data Management Tools (such as Google Tag Manager, TEALIUM, Relay42)
- Experience with at least one Dashboarding Tool (such as Klipfolio, Datastudio, Tableau)
- You feel comfortable in a multi-disciplinary environment with creative colleagues and developers
- You are passionate about online technology
- You enjoy working with international clients and colleagues
- You don’t mind working (partly) from home – at least while the Covid-19 measures last
What do we offer in return?
You will be a member of our international marketing services team. Inside this team there is a special data team with other talents and specialists. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands.
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacations days, with the option to buy 10 extra
- Pension and travel allowance (NS Businesscard included)
- Laptop and phone to work with
- A great company culture where memorable VrijMiBo’s, ski- and city trips and other activities are part of your calendar
- We ask for flexibility, flexibility will be rewarded by us: your work/life balance is very good and you’ve the possibilities to work from home
- Room to develop yourself with the help of our Academy and onboarding program
No recruitment agencies please, we’ll fill this vacancy ourselves.