Valtech is looking for a Solution Architect. If you can recognise yourself in someone who knows how to implement a technical solution successfully and someone who is responsible and can deliver, then we are looking for you! Prepare yourself delivering for clients like Heineken, Volkswagen and L’Oreal. Delivering innovation with a purpose and enabling clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends to connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points.
What will you be doing?
As Solution Architect working at Valtech you bridge the gap between business and technology. You interact with stakeholders on all levels of the client organisation and are able to translate business challenges and goals into sound and solid technical solutions which bring value to and help support the goals of the client.
Understanding and picking apart business processes behind digital journeys and being able to pinpoint improvements on both process itself as well as supporting technology is key in your daily work. You are able to translate opportunities for improvement, or the necessity of change, into a clear narrative towards the client organisation, building support for transformation at sponsor level.
You support client teams in discovery and foundation phases in the search for future proof solutions on any scale within a client project. During, and directly after, foundation you able to translate business into technology on a level detailed enough for agile teams to understand and transform into tangible requirements to kick start development afterwards.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience in architecting and design on enterprise level with a minimum of 6+ years experience in software architecture or development
- Background in, or demonstrable feeling with, the digital agency world (think of playing field, biggest contenders and platforms available)
- Demonstrable experience in the fields of: Enterprise Commerce Applications, Content Management, Integrations and Microservices
- Strong knowledge of enterprise level application ecosystems (ERP, OMS, CRM, WMS, etc.)
- Solid understanding of design patterns and application levels
- Sense for, and able to deal with, politics in enterprise environments
- Ability to oversee and steer large scale implementations
- Ability to instruct and guide development on a multi-client & multi-team basis
- Ability to operate in complex, multi (C-level) stakeholder environments
- Native or bilingual English (strong communication skills, both oral as written)
- Strong business understanding and ability to communicate technical recommendations in business terms
- Strong understanding of Commerce Business Models and -Processes (B2B and B2C)
- Project management skills / Methodology knowledge
What do we offer in return?
Come work at Valtech and you can count on getting a good employment package and lots of space to develop yourself. You determine how quickly your career develops and how your salary grows. But you won’t be alone, because we offer lots of internal training and development. You learn on the job every day, and you can follow courses at our internal Academy. You can also, with help and accordance of your mentor, opt to follow an external study program. And because work, learning and private life are increasingly bound together, working hours are flexible to assure you can make the most of your creativity.
Feel free to contact me (Max Recruiter) via email@example.com or via whatsapp 06-15 26 18 52 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.
Our recruitment process:
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
- Application received
- CV/phone screening by Recruitment
- CV screening by Hiring Manager
- 1st interview*
- 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)