Does creating impactful SEA campaigns excite you? Then we have amazing news for you! We are looking for a SEA Specialist to join our Marketing Services team. You will work together with SEA and social advertising specialists, strategists, art directors, and digital marketing consultants to create outstanding digital campaigns for our clients. You will work for clients like ASML, Wavin, Philips, DSM, Boels and DAF. Does that sound like a professional dream come true? Keep reading!
What will you be doing?
Together with your colleagues from Marketing Science & Engineering and Content & Campaigns, you will create campaign strategies and media plans. Of course, you will also execute and optimize campaigns and report back to clients. Since you are up to date with the latest digital marketing innovations and trends, you know which tactics and tools work best and how they work. You are no stranger to DSA, Google Search, Microsoft Advertising, Remarketing and Feedmarketing so you will also analyze campaign details, make data-driven decisions and consult clients.
You will connect with the SEA team on a weekly basis to find opportunities, share knowledge and help each other out whenever and wherever possible.
Have we sparked your ambition to join our rapidly growing team and grow our clients’ businesses from the European Skillcenter in The Netherlands? Apply and join us!
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 2 years of experience with SEA, including campaign planning, execution, management and reporting
- You know how to analyze campaign results and you're not afraid of sharing them with clients
- You are an expert already but you never cease to develop and grow your ambitions
- You feel comfortable working in an international and creative environment with other experts while complementing each other
- You speak perfect English; Dutch is a plus
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty of room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from your team captain, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills.
In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your team captain). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly, to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Businesscard)
- Collective care insurance scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. We have outlined the different stages below:
1. Receiving your job application
2. CV/phone screening: by recruitment
3. CV screening: by the hiring manager
4. 1st interview*
5. 2nd interview
6. The offer! 🎉
For some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of the process
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our interviews and assessments take place remotely (online, through Teams)
Still have a question?
Feel free to contact our recruiter Sharon: email@example.com or on Whatsapp 06-11 81 84 33 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.