A beacon of expertise in Agile and Scrum. The person that makes our team shine. Efficiency boss. These are just some of the ways your new colleagues will describe you. Because as our new Scrum Master, you are the person who sets up our Scrum process and coaches and guides our project teams. The goal? Delivering maximum value for our clients. And these are not just some clients; you'll be working for Audi, Danone, DSM, HEINEKEN, L’Oréal, Philips and Volkswagen. Sounds like a dream? Then read on!
What will you be doing?
Setting up and optimizing the agile process within your teams: that is how most of your days will look like. You're the first point of contact for product owners. You coach and guide them in translating the progress to the stakeholders. And vice versa, because you also translate their wishes and needs to your team. Because we are all about learning at Valtech, you also share your knowledge with colleagues and other Scrum Masters. Whether it’s in a workshop, our famous Scrum Tri-weeklies or just over a cup of coffee.
What do we expect from you?
Excellent coaching skills, an affinity for technology and the ability to work with a lot of freedom are basics for any Scrum Master, if you ask us. Next to this, we expect the following:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- You have experience working within a digital agency or environment
- You carry out an agile mindset and make sure your self-managing teams do their work properly
- You know all the ins and outs of stakeholder management
- You mastered the art of removing impediments successfully
- Coaching your team and product owners is your second nature
- Any experience with scaled Agile frameworks is a plus
- Flawless English writing and speaking skills
- You don’t mind working (partly) from home – at least while the Covid-19 measures last
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone
Feel free to contact me (Max Recruiter) via email@example.com or via whatsapp 06-15 26 18 52 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.
Our recruitment process:
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
- Application received
- CV/phone screening by Recruitment
- CV screening by Hiring Manager
- 1st interview*
- 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)